Protecting your vehicle is one of the most important things that you can do. If you are going to do that, you might as well get the best protection you can. The Clifford Matrix 570.4X is one of the premier car alarm systems on the market today. Offering not only vehicle security, but also convenience. It supports 2-way paging as well as remote start. The SST remote technology can go the distance with its one mile range.
Allows a vehicles engine to active without physical contact from the user. This feature is useful for warming up your vehicles engine and transmission to operational temperatures. In cold climates you can have your interior hot or in warm climates you can cool it down before use. All of this can be done while in the comfort of your home or office.
Going through batteries can end up being a costly endeavor. A rechargeable remote allows for more powerful transmitters and additional functions such as touch screen remotes and full color displays. These transmitters will remain at a consistent voltage during the discharge cycle to keep all functions working. With hundreds of recharges available, you save money on replacement batteries
One Mile Range
Operate functions of your alarm or remote start system and receive notifications from up to a mile away. Utilize necessary vehicle functions from great distances for convenience and versatility. Forget to lock your car? Lock it from in your office, at the mall or in class. Know if your vehicle is being tampered with wherever you are.
Receive visual confirmations from your vehicles security system or remote start system. Features such as remote start, lock/unlock, arm/disarm and trunk release will appear on the remote’s screen with its current status. An LCD remote can display warning icons when the doors, trunk or hood are open. If your vehicle is tampered with, some remotes display what part of the vehicle was affected.
Performs lock and unlock tasks without physical contact with the vehicle. Power door locks can be controlled from several feet away or even within a building using a remote fob. The fob emits a radio frequency that is digitally encoded to prevent frequency stealing so no one can enter into your vehicle without your wireless transmitter.
Dual Zone Shock Sensor
This shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trip the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. Most dual zone shock sensors have adjustable sensitivity to reduce false alarms or warnings. These sensors let would-be thieves know that your vehicle is equipped with an advanced alarm system and to keep away.
Dedicated Trunk Release
This unit comes with trunk release capability and remote control integration for OEM alarm or add-on trunk release systems. Pop your trunk using your remote transmitter for convenience and ease of use. Carrying a handful of groceries? Arms tied up with luggage? Pop the trunk without using your key so it’s open and waiting for you when you arrive.
Send commands to your remote start or alarm system and receive confirmation that those commands were carried out. Obtain updates on your vehicles security status and get driver pages on the remote. If your vehicle is being tampered with, your remote transmitter will warn you and set off the vehicles alarm.
- One mile range with SST remote
- Control center with integrated status LED and valet switch
- 2-Way LCD primary SST remote pager
- Remote can confirm commands with tones, vibration, text and icon display
- Remote notifies of security intrusions with tones, vibration, text and icon display
- Integrated text display
- Virtual Tach RPM sensing
- D2D serial data interface for Xpresskit D2D serial data interface modules
- XpressPort dock for Xpresskit docking serial date interface modules
- Onboard flex relays for remote start and light flash
- Manual transmission mode
- Car Finder
- Advanced remote start functions that include Timer Start, Smart Start, RunTime Reset, and more
- Fail-Safe starter kill
- Revenger soft-chirp six-tone neo siren
- Onboard Stinger double-guard remote-adjustable shock sensor
- Warn-Away technology gives a low-volume, brief warning signal for potential threats
- Inputs for doors, hood and trunk monitoring
- Progressive door trigger
- Silent mode alarming and disarming
- Ports for optional tilt, glass break, cabin and proximity sensors
- Keyless entry with optional progressive driver's unlocking and ignition-controlled locking
- Trunk release
- Priority 5-button user interface with easy dual car operation
- Slim 5-button SST 1-Way companion remote control
- One Mile Range with SST
- Priority user interface and icon map
- Powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery with mini-USB charging
- Active temp check displays internal cabin temp while remote start engaged
- SilentMode2 alerts of intrusions without vehicle siren or light activation
- 3 auxiliary outputs